BRAND NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON
Your office lease in coming to an end and you are not sure if you need to remain in your premises, or relocate to a new office building, here are a few points to consider when your lease expires.
- Does your space still meet all your business requirements? Take an objective look at your work area and see if the space is being used efficiently. Often company structures, workforce numbers change since you first signed your lease and you may end up with space that is either not being used efficiently as you have too much, or even too little space. If this is the case, you have a few options, you could engage with your current landlord to reduce your space or take on additional space in the building. The other option is to engage with a space planner to help re-configure your space into a more productive area. Making provision for a dedicated space that can be used for a staff recreational area could be a good decision to improve the moral of your team and help attract top talent in the long run. Don’t see this as waisted or unproductive space. Commercial Property Agents.
- If you have decided that your current location is no longer the best place for your business, then planning a relocation is your next step. Decide on the ideal area. Factors to consider when looking at new areas, are property rentals, amenities that will benefit your work force, like public transport, access to major highways and shops, restaurants etc.
- Now to find the right space. You know what your business needs to spend in terms of a total rental budget, so it’s time to engage with the right property practitioners to find you the perfect space that meets all your requirements as well as the budget. Speak to a few of the area specialists to find the right partner that knows their market and is able to get you the best deal possible. Commercial Property News. commercial Interiors. Property Managers Cape Town.
Whether the property they occupy is leased or owned, despite the fact that real estate is not these companies core business. Various industry research studies over the last ten years indicate that a significant percentage of corporate assets are invested in real estate with total occupancy costs of corporate real estate making a sizeable dent into the profit margins of corporations.
There is therefore a real need to align real estate strategy with established property professionals to ensure to real estate commitments are properly optimised in line with business needs. This includes aspects such as aiding with leasing negotiation, finding the right premises, optimising present space needs, assessing green building needs of the premises, and providing sustainable business solutions that match the long term strategies of the company. With its extensive network, and experience, Spire is well placed to aid in such undertakings.
Our focus is to add value to our clients’ commercial real functions. Our clients include Commercial Property Funds, Private Landlords, Property Investors as well as end users of commercial real estate. We are proud to provide bespoke multi-service solutions, backed by world-class expertise and exceptional services. Spire has a dedicated team of property professionals ready to offer you outstanding levels of service and professionalism. We represent tenants, buyers, landlords and sellers and deliver a full spectrum of commercial real estate services including:
- When reviewing the possible spaces, you will most likely have to choose between an office that is still fitted out, or a white box space that needs a full tenant fit out. There are benefits to both. Finding a space that has been fitted out to your own needs means that you will have a lower initial cost to relocate your business but be cautious and don’t settle for space that may not meet all your needs in the long run. This could impact negatively on staff productivity and moral if the space you are considering in not configured to your business requirements. Often retrofitting a space can cost almost as much as a full fit-out, as you would need to take into consideration the removal of existing structures, which is not a factor when fitting out a white box office.
We have been helping businesses to find their perfect Office space in De Waterkant since 2013. Our team of property professionals are ready to find your perfect space. We have a longstanding relationship with the top property funds and property management companies in the city. Office Rental Cape Town. We feature properties from Cape Town’s most exclusive, vibrant, and desirable commercial locations, Cape Space Properties offer a premium property portfolio that showcases the very best A Grade Commercial Space Cape Town has to offer. Office Space to Rent in Century City. As part of our comprehensive service, we offer Space Planning as well as Office Renovation Services to our clients. Corporate Real Estate Services. We have been helping businesses just like yours to find their perfect commercial retail or industrial space. Our team of property professionals are ready to find your perfect space. We have a longstanding relationship with the top property funds and property management companies in the city. Web Design Cape Town. We’re committed to prioritizing the health and safety of all members and employees in our spaces. Below are the most current updates on our buildings, including the health and safety measures we have in place across the world. Office Rental Agencies in Cape Town. The most useful call center layouts and workspace designs are the ones that aid productivity while conserving space. Commercial Property News. Consider the tasks your employees need to accomplish and the equipment they need to use to choose a layout that fits your company. Maximize your investment by purchasing call center cubicles from a company that also offers space-planning services. Commercial Property specialist in Cape Town.
South Africa has one of the lowest cost of operations for English language contact centre delivery as compared to other locations – at least 50-60% lower than those in England and Australia for both voice and non-voice work. Office Space to Rent in Observatory Cape Town. This is primarily driven by low salaries (South Africa has lower costs of living and lower competitive intensity for talent) and low real estate costs. The national Global Business Services incentive programme, provided by the South African Department of Trade and Industry, helps to further lower the cost to the range present in Philippines and India. Office to Let Observatory.
Commercial Real Estate Agency: We feature property to rent from Cape Town’s most exclusive, vibrant, and desirable commercial locations, we offer a premium property portfolio that showcases the very best A Grade Commercial Space Cape Town has to offer. Cape Town Waterfront. If you’re looking for a city that can accommodate technology and infrastructure, effective resourcing, superb customer service, lower costs, and a higher quality of life, then look no further than Cape Town, South Africa. Offices to Rent in De Waterkant. Cape Town is home to top universities, including University of Cape Town, Stellenbosch University, University of the Western Cape, Cape Peninsula University of Technology. We have the highest Maths pass rate and the lowest unemployment rate in SA. Office to Rent in Claremont Cape Town. Lining up cubicles in rows is a traditional layout for call centers. The layout is appealing to businesses because it doesn’t require extensive planning, so it can be assembled quickly. Square or rectangular cubicles arranged in rows usually have high dividing walls to give users some privacy. Commercial Property to Rent Paarden Eiland, Cape Town. The high dividers also deflect noise to prevent distractions caused by other workers’ phone conversations. Office Space for Sale Cape Town. However, arranging cubicles in rows can make employees feel boxed in at their workspace. Commercial Property News. High dividers also inhibit conversations between employees who may need to consult with each other when problems arise. Call Center Space to Rent Cape Town. Interior Renovations Cape Town.
Claremont Cape Town is now an established leading offshore BPO destination. In the last 10 years, over 35,000 job opportunities servicing the international community have been created. South Africa was named “Offshore Destination of the Year” at the Global Sourcing Association (GSA) Awards in 2018 and is one of the fastest-growing BPO locations globally. Find Office Space to Rent Waterfront Cape Town. This is primarily due to Cape Town offering high-quality voice-driven contact centres, but also to the fact that BPO companies here are increasingly providing services across a wide range of industries, as well as niche markets. Interior Design Agency Cape Town. Our qualified talent pool has allowed us to expertly serve the retail, utilities, travel and tourism, finance, legal, logistics, and IT sectors. BPO Centers in Cape Town. Find the best range of serviced and furnished office space to rent in Cape Town. Call Center Offices to Rent in Cape Town. Some call centers have quad tables, which are separate tables divided into four workspaces. The tables are arranged so that two workers can sit next to each other and directly across from two others. The dividers separating the workspaces are low so that employees can converse and collaborate on projects. Tijger Park, Tygervalley. Low dividers create a more open feel in call centers than high dividers do. However, you may see productivity drop if quad-table arrangements and low dividers tempt workers to spend more time talking to each other than making calls. Find a call center in Cape Town. Commercial Property Jobs Cape Town. Commercial Property in Cape Town. Ergonomics plays an important role in call center design, no matter what type of layout you choose. Ergonomics focuses on the physical stresses and injuries to employees’ joints and muscles due to repetitive motions involved with using equipment. Adjustable chairs and computer keyboards help prevent such problems because they allow employees to work in positions that are comfortable for them. Commercial Property Cape Town. The added expense of buying ergonomic equipment can pale in comparison to the cost of lost productivity that results from repetitive-motion injuries. The first thing you should do is identify the reason why you are opening a new contact centre, specifically focusing on your purpose and objectives. It can also help to look at what channels your customers are using and where you need to be to align with their needs.
- The other option is to look at renting a white box office and doing a full tenant fit-out. This option offers a great deal of benefit as you get to design your space around your businesses specific needs and will end up with the most efficient and productive work space. In most cases, your new landlord will be happy to make a contribution to your new fit out. It is at this point that your property partner can shine and help to negotiate the best possible contribution to your fit-out.
- Don’t forget to inform your service providers, especially IT services as there is often a waiting period on setting up your IT system with the local service providers.
- The next step is to engage with at least three interior designers. You want to work with a team that understands your business and will design a space that reflects the very best of your business and does it without exceeding the budget.
- The final step is plan and manage the actual relocation of your office. If you are going to use your existing furniture and equipment, you will need to get a mover to help carry out the move.
Choosing the right property partner will ensure that your relocation is as cost efficient as possible and will in the long run add great benefit to your business and staff wellbeing